General Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the AMSAT-UK Shop.
The Shop sells amateur radio related projects and kits that are designed for use with satellites designed, and operated, by Amateur Satellite orginisations both in the UK and worldwide. All proceeds from the shop are used to help fund Satellite Building Projects undertaking by AMSAT-UK .
- The Shop
- You do not need to be a member of AMSAT-UK to make a purchase from the Shop. However, if you are not already one, we hope that you will become a member and help further the development and operation of Amateur Radio Satellites.
- We endevour to hold stock for the items that are advertised. Where this is not possible, we will contact you directly and will reach an agreement on how to proceed with your order.
- Payment and Ownership of Goods.
- All goods must be paid for before being dispatched.
- Our payment system is a secure, on-line system provided by a third party. All payment transactions will be processed through this provider.
- Operation of the AMSAT-UK shop may be interfered with by numerous factors outside AMSAT-UKs'
- The AMSAT-UK Shop is provided "as is" and as and when available. AMSAT-UK expressly excludes to
the fullest extent permitted by law all express and implied warranties, including, without
limitation, warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of
proprietary rights, security, reliability, timeliness, accuracy, completeness and performance.
- No returns will be accepted without the prior approval of the AMSAT-UK Shop Manager.
- All items sold through the AMSAT-UK Shop are sold "as-is". There is an expectation that you, the purchaser, has a reasonable level of skill and competancy in constructing such items.
- If you change your mind and wish to return your purchase, please contact the AMSAT-UK Shop directly where arrangements will be made to effect the return. Note, that the items must be in their original packaging and in unused condition for a return to be accepted.
- Only the cost of the items returned will be refunded. No postage/packaging costs can be refunded.
- Shipping rates that are applied by the Shop are UK rates. It is your responsibility to ensure that the European Union or Rest of the World option is correctly selected in the CheckOut. Orders will not be dispatched unless the correct postal option has been selected by you.
- Shipping of all orders will be as follows:-
- UK Postal Delivery : Via UK First Class "Signed For" Delivery
- European Union : Via Small Parcel "International Signed For" Delivery
- Rest of the World : Via Internalional Parcel "Signed For" Delivery
- On dispatch of an order, you will be emailed with the tracking information relating to your order.